BBQ Bacon Grilled Shrimp Recipe
Delicious shrimp surrounded with bacon on skewers, topped with BBQ sauce and grilled to perfection - YUM!
- 2 pounds (16-20 count) raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 10-15 bacon slices, cut into thirds (about ¾ pound)
- 16-20 (6-inch) bamboo skewers, soaked in water 30 minutes
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Sprinkle shrimp with Seasoned Salt.
- Wrap 1/3 strip of bacon around each shrimp. Place two shrimp on each skewer.
- Place shrimp on grill. Grill, turning occasionally and brushing with Smoky Bacon BBQ Sauce the last 5 minutes, until the internal temperature of shrimp reaches 145°F on an instant-read food thermometer, shrimp is opaque in color and bacon is crispy, about 10-12 minutes.
Makes 12 servings.
Make ahead: Prepare through step 2 up to 1 day ahead. Place in a storage container; refrigerate. Continue with step 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by PaulaCsFavorite from Great BBQ Shrimp! Very easy to make & only took a few minutes to prepare & cook. We loved it!
Date published: 2019-01-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dawnthomas151 from Husband hit We made these and it was a hit. They didn't last long because everyone enjoyed
Date published: 2017-05-14