Bayou Grilled Green Beans Recipe
- 1 pound fresh whole green beans, trimmed
- 1-2 tabelspoons olive oil
- Prepare grill to medium heat. In large bowl or gallon freezer bag, combine green beans and oil; salt and pepper as desired. Toss to coat.
- Place a grill basket on grill. When hot, add green beans. Grill, tossing occasionally, until crisp-tender and lightly browned or desired doneness, about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from grill and toss with Bayou Bourbon Glaze.
Makes 4 servings
Rated 5 out of 5 by JMSTribe from I'm in love!! I didn't know I could fall so hard for a green bean... but these are amazing and I la-la-love them. Mmmmmm. You should nake these.
Date published: 2017-05-15