Bayou-Glazed & Grilled Potatoes Recipe
A super simple side dish for grilling - Bayou Glazed & Grilled Potatoes.
- 1½ pounds fingerling or baby red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon kosher or sea salt
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Place potatoes and salt in large saucepan; fill will hot water to cover potatoes. Cover pan and bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and simmer until tender, about 10-15 minutes.
- Drain potatoes; return to pan. Let stand 1-2 minutes to allow water to evaporate from potatoes. Add Bayou Bourbon™ Glaze and Onion Onion™ Seasoning. Toss to coat.
- Transfer potatoes to grill; save sauce in pan. Grill, turning occasionally, until brown and crispy, about 3-4 minutes. Remove from grill and place back in pan; toss with remaining sauce in pan. Salt and pepper to taste.
Makes 6 servings.