Bayou Chicken & Veggie Noodle Bowls Recipe
- 8 ounces linguine pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen sugar snap pea stir-fry blend
- 3 cups prepared Makin’ Magic Chicken or Creating Magic Pulled Chicken, thawed if frozen
- Chopped peanuts, chopped cilantro, sliced green onions, optional
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add vegetables; stir-fry 2-3 minutes. Add in Makin' Magic Chicken and Makin' Magic Chicken Seasoning. Stir-fry until heated through, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add pasta and Bayou Bourbon Glaze. Toss to coat. Simmer 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Serve garnished with peanuts, cilantro and green onions, if desired.
Makes 6 servings.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1; rinse with cold water and toss with 1 tablespoon oil. Place in a gallon freezer bag. Place Makin' Magic Chicken and Makin' Magic Chicken Seasoning in a quart freezer bag. Place Bayou Bourbon Glaze in a quart freezer bag. Place all bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze with frozen vegetables. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.
Wine Pairing: RieslingNutrition per Serving: (does not include optional garnishes) Calories: 470 Total Fat: 14g Sat. Fat: 3g Cholest: 95mg Sodium: 690mg Carbs: 53g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 23g Protein: 28g