Bayou Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe
Pasta lovers and carnivores alike will gobble up this hearty side dish.
- 2 servings leftover Simple Bayou Noodles
- 2 servings leftover Bayou Chicken Lettuce Wraps meat
- 2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach leaves
- Chopped cucumbers
- Leftover chopped peanuts (from Bayou Bourbon Lettuce Wraps)
- In small microwave-safe bowl, combine Onion Onion Seasoning with 1 tablespoon water. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Let stand 5 minutes.
- In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients and onion mixture. Toss to coat.
Makes 2 servings.
Work Lunch Suggestion: Prepare through step 2. Divide between 2 storage containers. Refrigerate up to 1 day.