Bayou Bourbon-Glazed Salmon Recipe
Mix up the flavor of Bayou Bourbon with the fresh flavors of orange zest, thyme and garlic!
- 3 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 salmon fillets
- ½ pound fresh green beans
- 1 pint (about 12) heirloom cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix together 2 cloves minced garlic, orange zest, thyme, brown sugar and ¼ cup Bayou Bourbon Glaze. Rub onto salmon fillets. Place on greased baking sheet.
- Arrange tomatoes and green beans alongside salmon. Drizzle vegetables with olive oil to lightly coat. Sprinkle green beans with 1 tablespoon minced garlic and Bayou Bourbon Glaze. Bake for 20 minutes or until tomatoes are roasted and bursting.
Tips & Hints:
- You don’t have to stick to tomatoes and green beans for this dinner – customize to what your family likes by roasting carrots or potatoes instead! (Baking time may differ.)