Bayou Bourbon Chicken Wings Recipe
- ⅓ cup cornstarch
- 3 pounds chicken wings, patted dry
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; spray with no-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a gallon freezer bag, combine first 2 ingredients. Add chicken wings; seal well. Toss to coat. Remove, shaking off excess cornstarch. Place on baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes. Turn chicken wings over and continue baking 10-15 minutes.
- Prepare grill to medium heat or broiler to HIGH. Transfer wings to a large bowl. Drizzle with Bayou Bourbon Glaze and toss to coat. Place wings on grill or back on baking sheet under broiler. Grill or broil, until lightly charred, turning occasionally, about 3-4 minutes.
- Keep warm in a slow cooker on WARM. Serve with additionall Bayou Bourbon Glaze, if desired.
Makes 10 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 2. Cool completely. Refrigerate in a storage container up to 1 day ahead. Continue with step 3.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 240 Total Fat: 5g Sat. Fat: 1.5g Cholest: 80mg Sodium: 300mg Carbs: 15g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 11g Protein: 30g