Balsamic Roasted Veggie Salad Recipe
- 1 (10 ounce) container cherry tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) package fresh petite button mushrooms
- 1 (5 ounce) package sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 8 green onions, top ⅓ trimmed off, cut into 1½-inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) package zoodles or 1 large zucchini, spiralized
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves, julienned
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray with no-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, mushrooms, green onions, Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena and Avocado Oil; salt and pepper as desired. Toss to coat. Place in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until tender. Add zoodles to roasted vegetables and toss to combine. Garnish with basil and drizzle with additional Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena.
Makes 4 servings.
Serving Suggestion: Sprinkle salads with crumbled goat cheese.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 90 Total Fat: 4.5g Sat. Fat: 0g Cholest: 0mg Sodium: 20mg Carbs: 13g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 9g Protein: 4g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.