Balsamic Fruit & Cheese Kabobs Recipe
These simple kabobs are perfect as a light supper or anytime snack.
- 24 red seedless grapes
- 24 cubes aged white Cheddar cheese
- 12 strawberries, tops removed
- 12 watermelon cubes
- 3 kiwi fruit, peeled and quartered
- 12 wooden skewers
- Fresh mint leaves, chopped, optional
- Sea salt or Kosher salt, optional
- No bake/cook
- Thread fruit and cheese in desired patterns onto skewers. Place on salad plates.
- Drizzle with Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena. Sprinkle with mint and desired amount of salt.
Makes 8 servings.Nutrition per Serving: (does not include optional ingredients)
Calories: 180 Total Fat: 10g Sat. Fat: 5g Cholest: 25mg Sodium: 200mg Carbs: 17g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 13g Protein: 8g