Balsamic Basil Appetizer Kabobs Recipe
These make-ahead appetizer kabobs are simple to make and sure to please.
- 16 frozen or fresh cheese tortellini, cooked and cooled
- 16 slices Genoa salami, folded twice to create a quarter
- 16 ciliegine (cherry-sized balls) fresh mozzarella cheese, drained
- 16 grape tomatoes
- 16 (1-inch) extra small cucumber slices
- 16 (6-inch) decorative skewers
- No bake/cook
- Thread tortellini, salami, cheese, tomatoes and cucumbers on skewers in desired pattern.
- Generously brush or drizzle kabobs with Balsamic & Basil Dipping Oil.
Makes 8 servings.Make Ahead: Prepare up to 1 day ahead. Refrigerate in an airtight container.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ChefAlex from Unique kids lunch I made this for my kids using cheese tortellini, cherry tomatoes, cucumber slices, mozzarella balls, and Genoa salami. I sprinkled salt and pepper, added the balsamic dipping oil, and drizzled some balsamic reduction. My kids loved it!
Date published: 2020-09-01