Bagels with Smoked Salmon Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream cheese
- 8 mini plain bagels
- 2 (4.5 ounce) packages smoked salmon, flaked
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced
- 2-3 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- Fresh dill sprigs for garnish
- No bake/cook
- In small bowl, mix together whipped cream cheese and Dill Pickle Dip Mix. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Spread desired amount of cream cheese on bagel halves.
- Top bagels with salmon, shallots and capers. Garnish with a small sprig of dill.
Make Ahead: Step 1 can be prepared up to 1 day ahead.
Nutrition per Serving:
Calories: 240 Total Fat: 10g Sat. Fat: 2.5g Cholest: 40mg Sodium: 960mg Carbs: 27g Fiber: <1g Sugar: 5g Protein: 12g