Bacon-Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
The perfect appetizer for all of your holiday gatherings.
- ½ pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2/3 cup plain panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 (8 ounce) packages whole mushrooms, wiped clean and stems removed
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, combine first 7 ingredients. Salt and pepper as desired.
- Divide filling among mushrooms and place on a greased, large rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and filling begins to brown. Serve warm.
Makes 12 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 2 up to 1 day ahead. Refrigerate in an airtight container. Preheat oven to 350°F and continue with step 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ChefAlex from Best stuffed mushrooms ever! Made these tonight for my family for an appetizer night dinner. I omitted the bacon and added an extra tablespoon or two of the panko bread crumbs, and instead of using shredded parmesan cheese I used a five Italian shredded cheese. After I cook them for 20 minutes in the oven I put them under the broiler for about 5 minutes so the top would get nice and crispy. Even my most finicky child love them.
Date published: 2021-08-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by BlessedMommaOf6 from Easy & Tasty!! This was a huge hit before Our Christmas Meal. I did add Mozzarella cheese on the top which was delicious!
Date published: 2017-12-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by flygirl1234 from Tasty, but salty These were a hit, but we all agreed they were a bit too salty. Doesn't need the extra salt mentioned in recipe.
Date published: 2016-03-08