Bacon-Glazed Meatloaf Recipe
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup plain panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In large bowl, combine first 5 ingredients, 1/3 cup Bacon Pepper Jam and 1/3 cup Honey Dijon Vinaigrette. Salt and pepper as desired.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Form mixture into a loaf and place in a greased 9x5-inch loaf pan. Bake 50 minutes.
- In small bowl combine remaining 2 tablespoons Bacon Pepper Jam and 2 tablespoons Honey Dijon Vinaigrette. Pour over top of meatloaf.
- Continue baking 10-15 minutes or until nicely browned and internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer. Let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
Makes 6 servings. Serve with Simple Baked Potatoes and steamed vegetables.
Make ahead & freeze: Prepare step 1; place in a gallon freezer bag. Combine step 3 ingredients in a quart freezer bag. Place both bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.