Bacon Brie Burgers Recipe
You’ll love these pub-worthy burgers, topped with crispy bacon, creamy brie and smoky-sweet jam.
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- 6 brioche hamburger buns, lightly grilled or toasted
- 1-2 cups arugula or mixed greens
- 6 slices bacon
- 4 ounces brie cheese, rind removed, cut into 6 pieces
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Form ground beef into 6 patties. Sprinkle with Garlic Pepper Seasoning.
- Place patties on grill. Grill, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 8-10 minutes.
- Serve on toasted rolls topped with equal amounts of arugula, bacon, brie, and Bacon Pepper Jam.
Serve with grilled sweet corn, sweet potato fries and/or watermelon.