Avocado Tuna Salad Recipe
- 3 cups chopped Romaine lettuce or greens of choice
- 1 (2.6 ounce) pouch low sodium albacore tuna
- 1 mini cucumber, sliced
- ¼ ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 hard-boiled egg, sliced or chopped
- 1 tablespoon Kalamata olive halves
- 2 tablespoons Citrus Herb Vinaigrette or 14-Day Reset dressing of choice
- No bake/cook
Note: This recipe uses Citrus Herb Vinaigrette or 14-Day Reset dressing of choice.
- Place lettuce in a large salad bowl or dinner plate.
- Top with tuna, cucumbers, avocado, onion, eggs and olives in desired pattern.
- Drizzle with dressing.
Makes 1 serving.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 2 in a storage container. Place dressing in a small storage container. Refrigerate up to 1 day.Nutrition per Serving: (based on Citrus Herb Vinaigrette) Calories: 430 Total Fat: 28g Sat. Fat: 4g Cholest: 210mg Sodium: 380mg Carbs: 20g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 11g Protein: 27g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.