Avocado Tomato Salad Recipe
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced into thin wedges
- In medium bowl, combine first 6 ingredients. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Add avocados and tomatoes; gently toss to coat.
Makes 6 servings.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 100 Total Fat: 9g Sat. Fat: 1g Cholest: 0mg Sodium: 170mg Carbs: 6g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 1g Protein: 1g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.