Avocado & Corn Salad Recipe
Freshen up your side salad with avocado and corn! Simply Salsa is the secret ingredient that gives it a special zest.
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can fire roasted diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup frozen sweet corn, thawed
- 1 poblano pepper or green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup crumbled Mexican Cotija cheese, optional
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- In large bowl, combine tomatoes and Simply Salsa™ Mix. Stir to combine. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Toss to combine. Salt and pepper to taste.
Makes 6 servings.
Rated 5 out of 5 by TSFan2016 from Great Frito Dip! I chose to serve this as a dip instead of a side. I also used plain diced tomatoes and black beans. Served with Fritos, it was a great addition to our New Year's Eve party!
Date published: 2017-01-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by GOintheKitchen from Delicious Combining Avocado for a creamy texture, simply salsa for flavor and Corn for crunch!
Date published: 2016-10-15