Asian-Style Beef Bowls Recipe
- 1¾ pounds beef flank steak, thinly sliced
- 1 cup unsalted beef broth or stock
- ½ cup coconut aminos or gluten free reduced sodium tamari sauce
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen riced cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder or cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- Toppings such as Kimchi, chopped cucumbers, chopped cilantro and chopped peanuts
- Slow Cooker
- In 3-quart or larger slow cooker, combine first 6 ingredients and 2 teaspoons Fiesta Party Seasoning. Cook on HIGH 4-5 hours. In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, Sriracha sauce and ½-1 teaspoon Fiesta Party Seasoning. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, prepare riced cauliflower according to package directions. Season with 1 teaspoon Fiesta Party Seasoning.
- In small bowl, whisk together arrowroot powder and sesame oil. Stir into beef and sauce. Cook until sauce is thickened. Serve beef over riced cauliflower and top with Sriracha mayo and desired toppings.
Makes 6 servings.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Combine first 6 ingredients and 2 teaspoons Fiesta Party Seasoning in a gallon freezer bag. Place remaining 1½-2 teaspoons Fiesta Party Seasoning in a quart freezer bag. Place both bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.
Wine Pairing: Riesling
Nutrition per Serving: (does not include optional toppings) Calories: 430 Total Fat: 28g Sat. Fat: 7g Cholest: 95mg Sodium: 980mg Carbs: 14g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 8g Protein: 31g