Asian Sesame Dressing Recipe
This creamy Asian-inspired dressing is the perfect dressing for any occasion.
- 4 pitted dates, soaked in hot water 10 minutes, drained
- ¼ cup coconut aminos or gluten-free reduced sodium tamari sauce
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh gingerroot
- No bake/cook
- In small food processor, blender or bowl for immersion blend, combine all ingredients.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Refrigerate, covered, up to 2 weeks.
Makes 8 (2 tablespoon) servings.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 90 Total Fat: 8g Sat. Fat: 1g Cholest: 0mg Sodium: 270mg Carbs: 4g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 4g Protein: 0g