Asian Chicken Salad Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, any flavor
- ½ cup blanched almonds
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter, melted
- 1 deli rotisserie chicken, skinned, deboned and torn up (3-4 cups)
- 2 (11 ounce) packages veggie lovers salad mix
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, well drained
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- In medium skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Crush and add ramen noodles (discard seasoning packet) and almonds to skillet; sauté until browned. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine Honey Teriyaki Sauce, Mango Lime Sauce and melted peanut butter; whisk together. Add torn up chicken; toss to coat.
- In large bowl, toss lettuce, oranges and Vidalia® Onion Dressing together. Divide among 6 dinner plates; top with chicken. Sprinkle with ramen mixture and green onions.
Makes 6 servings. Serve with crusty dinner rolls.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Combine crushed ramen noodles and almonds in a quart resealable freezer bag. Prepare step 2; transfer to a quart resealable freezer bag. Place both bags in a gallon resealable freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Prepare as directed above.
Vidalia® is a registered Certification Mark of the Georgia Department of Agriculture; however, use of the Mark in no way indicates endorsement of this product by said department.