Asian Beef & Veggie Skillet Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 6 mini sweet peppers, sliced into rings
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh button mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen riced cauliflower (3 cups)
- ½ cup unsalted beef broth or stock
- ¼ cup coconut aminos or gluten free reduced sodium tamari sauce
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot flour or cornstarch
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook and crumble beef until no longer pink, about 6-8 minutes.
- Add zucchini, peppers, mushrooms, carrots, Onion Onion Seasoning, Garlic Garlic Seasoning and Sí Sí Cilantro Seasoning. Cook, stirring occasionally, 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in riced cauliflower; continue cooking 2-3 minutes.
- In small bowl, whisk together broth, coconut aminos and arrowroot flour. Stir into beef and veggies. Cook, stirring frequently, until sauce has thickened.
Makes 4 servings + 1 leftover serving.
Serve with a low-carb green salad with 14-Day Reset dressing of choice.
Reserve 1 serving for Day 7 lunch before serving.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Place beef in a quart freezer bag. Place step 2 ingredients in a gallon freezer bag. Place all bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze with riced cauliflower package. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 280 Total Fat: 14g Sat. Fat: 5g Cholest: 60mg Sodium: 670mg Carbs: 17g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 9g Protein: 21g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.