Artichoke & Spinach Chicken Tortellini Salad Recipe
- 1 (19-20 ounce) package frozen or refrigerated cheese tortellini
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 2½ cups Creating Magic Pulled Chicken
- 3 cups chopped fresh spinach leaves
- ½ (7 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and sliced
- ½ cup kalamata olives, halved
- ¼ cup thinly sliced shallots
- ⅓ cup pine nuts, toasted, optional
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water until cooled; drain well.
- In large bowl, combine Artichoke & Spinach Warm Dip Mix with mayonnaise and buttermilk. Whisk until well combined.
- Add pasta and remaining ingredients, except pine nuts, to bowl; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight. Toss with nuts before serving.
Makes 12 servings.
Serve with Rustic Herb Breadsticks recipe.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1. Place in a gallon freezer bag with Creating Magic Pulled Chicken, tomatoes, olives and shallots. Place bag in a gallon freezer bag with Artichoke & Spinach Warm Dip Mix. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.
Wine Pairing: Chardonnay or Pinot Noir
Tip: To toast nuts, bake in a single layer at 350°F for 5-10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes and checking frequently after 7-8 minutes. Nuts should be lightly browned and very fragrant.Nutrition per Serving: (does not include optional toppings)
Calories: 670 Total Fat: 34g Sat. Fat: 7g Cholest: 125mg Sodium: 1,630mg Carbs: 53g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 7g Protein: 36g