Artichoke & Chicken Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 3 cups Creating Magic Pulled Chicken
- 1 cup chopped fresh baby spinach leaves
- ½ cup chopped roasted red peppers or pimentos
- 6 large portobello mushroom caps, stems and gills removed
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
This recipe requires Creating Magic Pulled Chicken recipe.
- Preheat oven 375°F. In large bowl, combine first 2 ingredients and 2 teaspoons Rustic Herb Seasoning; mix until well combined. Stir in next 3 ingredients; salt and pepper as desired.
- Divide among mushroom caps. Place in a greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Top with cheese and sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon Rustic Herb Seasoning.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with a green salad.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1 and place in a quart freezer bag. Place mozzarella cheese and 1 teaspoon Rustic Herb Seasoning in a quart freezer bag. Place both bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Preheat oven to 375°F. Continue with step 2.
Wine Pairing: Chardonnay
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 270 Total Fat: 11g Sat. Fat: 5g Cholest: 120mg Sodium: 1,220mg Carbs: 10g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 5g Protein: 34g