Artichoke & Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
Creamy artichoke filled mushrooms are perfect for your next party.
- 1 (8 ounce) package softened cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 1 pound baby portabella mushrooms (about 2-inch diameter)
- Additional Swiss cheese for garnish
Preheat oven to 350°. Combine first 4 ingredients; chill 2 hours. Stem and clean mushrooms. Fill mushroom caps with cream cheese mixture. Place mushrooms on lightly greased baking pan; sprinkle with additional Swiss cheese to taste. Bake at 350° for 18-25 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and cheese is melted. Serve warm. Makes about 6 servings.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Julie K from Best Stuffed Mushrooms EVER! I make these every time I entertain and there are never any left.
Date published: 2015-11-13