Apple Pie Snack Mix Recipe
A sweet snack mix with the flavors of apple pie! I used peanuts but pecans or walnuts would also work well.
This recipe was provided by a guest, host or consultant. Since it has not been tested by our kitchen, Tastefully Simple cannot guarantee its results or any dietary claims.
- 8 cups Cinnamon Sugar Cereal (such as Cinnamon Toast Crunch)
- 1 cup Nuts (pecans, walnuts or peanuts)
- 1 cup Miniature bear crackers (such as Teddy Grahams)
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup dried apples, broken into small pieces
In a large bow, combine cereal, nuts and mini crackers. In a small bowl, stir Warm Apple Pie Dip Mix into the melted butter until dissolved. Pour butter over the cereal mixture and stir to coat. Microwave for 4 minutes, stirring after each minute. Stir in the dried apple pieces and pour out onto wax paper. Cool. Break apart and store in airtight container.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Snack mix fan from Very good! Made this mix and it is so good! Made 2 batches and shared it with some friends!! Definitely would recommend this mix!
Date published: 2020-04-18