Apple & Pecan Power Salad Recipe
Superfood slaw mix, apples and pecans tossed with an Onion Onion vinaigrette.
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 (10 ounce) package power blend superfood slaw mix
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, chopped
- ½ cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In large bowl, whisk together first 5 ingredients.
- Add remaining ingredients. Toss to coat.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.
Makes 6 servings.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 160 Total Fat: 14g Sat. Fat: 1.5g Cholest: 0mg Sodium: 290mg Carbs: 9g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 4g Protein: 2g
Rated 5 out of 5 by MarjG from Vinegar based Slaw Onion Onion & Ultimate Steak Seasoning are the base of this mustard vinaigrette. The apples and pecans add the sweetness this Slaw needs.
Date published: 2019-11-14