Apple Cider Sangria Recipe
This simple sangria can be prepared either hot or cold and it gets a unique flavor from the ginger beer.
- 2½ cups water
- 1 (750 ml) bottle pinot grigio
- 1 (12 ounce) can non-alcoholic ginger beer
- ¾ cup brandy
- 2 large apples, chopped
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Slow Cooker
- In 3-quart or larger slow cooker, combine Frozen Apple Cider Drink Mix and water; stir to dissolve.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except cinnamon sticks. Cook on LOW 1½-2 hours.
- Serve in glass mugs garnished with cinnamon sticks.
Makes 8 servings.
Chilled Sangria Directions: Prepare step 1 in a large pitcher. Stir in remaining ingredients except cinnamon sticks. Refrigerate several hours. Serve over ice garnished with cinnamon sticks.