Apple Berry Stuffed Chicken Recipe
- 1 (6 ounce) package stovetop chicken-flavored stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup butter
- 12 bacon slices
- 6 (5-6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded ¼-inch thick
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare stuffing according to package directions using water, butter and ½ cup Spiced Apple Berry Sauce. Set aside.
- Pan-fry or microwave bacon slices until partially cooked but still flexible. Drain on clean paper towels.
- Season chicken breasts with Seasoned Salt. Divide prepared stuffing among chicken and roll up. Wrap each breast with 2 slices of bacon and place in a greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Bake 10 minutes. Brush chicken with remaining ½ cup Spiced Apple Berry Sauce. Continue baking until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 10 minutes.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with steamed or roasted veggies of choice.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare through step 3. Wrap each breast in plastic wrap. Place in a gallon freezer bag. Place remaining ½ cup Spiced Apple Berry Sauce in a quart freezer bag and place in bag with chicken. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Preheat oven to 425°F and continue with step 4.