Antipasto Kabobs Recipe
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 8 oz. container ciliegine fresh mozzarella cheese (cherry-sized balls of mozzarella cheese in water), drained
- 7 oz. stick Genoa salami, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 24 grape tomatoes
- 24 (1-inch) cucumber slices
- 24 (4 or 6-inch) decorative skewers
- No bake/cook
Combine oil, Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena and Italian Garlic Seasoning in a small bowl; set aside.
Thread cheese, salami, tomatoes and cucumbers onto skewers in desired pattern.
Generously brush kabobs with Italian garlic dressing. Serve immediately or place in sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. Makes 24 servings.