Almond-Crusted Pork Cutlets Recipe
- ¼ cup unsweetened almondmilk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups almond flour*
- 1½ pounds thin pork chops (about 8-9 cutlets ¼-inch thick)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In a shallow dish, whisk together first 4 ingredients. In another shallow dish, combine next 2 ingredients.
- Pat cutlets dry with clean paper towels. Lightly dust in flour mixture, then dip in egg mixture and coat in flour mixture.
- Place on a large, greased baking sheet. Spray tops with olive oil cooking spray. Bake 10-12 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 155°F on an instant-read food thermometer.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with Warm Bacon Kale Salad recipe.
Wine Pairing: Chardonnay
*Note: You can substitute all-purpose flour or gluten-free all-purpose flour for the almond flour, if desired.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare through step 2. Wrap each cutlet in plastic wrap and place in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Preheat oven to 425°F. Continue with step 3.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 470 Total Fat: 35g Sat. Fat: 6g Cholest: 140mg Sodium: 470mg Carbs: 8g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 1g Protein: 34g