All American Burger Recipe
With just the right amount of Seasoned Salt and Seasoned Pepper, these simply seasoned burgers are so tasty.
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- 6 slices cheese of choice
- 6 Brioche hamburger buns, toasted
- Burger toppings such as lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles, mayonnaise, ketchup
- In large bowl, combine first 3 ingredients; lightly mix together just until combined. Do not over mix. Divide mixture into 6 loose balls.
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet or non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until very hot. Add balls of meat and smash with back of spatula. Let cook 3-4 minutes undisturbed.
- Flip burgers over; top with cheese and continue cooking until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 3-4 minutes.
- Place burgers in toasted buns; top with desired toppings.
Nutrition per Serving: (does not include toppings)
Calories: 490 Total Fat: 29g Sat. Fat: 13mg Cholest: 120mg Sodium: 860mg Carbs: 27g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 5g Protein: 31g
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hamburger treat from Delicious Delicious, definitely better than going through a drive-through. Nutritious food that is made safely at home!
Date published: 2021-03-02