Absolutely Almond Mai Tai Fruit Pizza Recipe
This recipe was provided by a guest, host or consultant. Since it has not been tested by our kitchen, Tastefully Simple cannot guarantee its results or any dietary claims.
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1¼ cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 2½ cups assorted tropical fruit (such as cherries, pineapple, papaya or canned tropical fruit mix) or fresh berries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine first 3 ingredients and mix well until dough forms. Press dough onto non-stick pizza pan. Bake 12 minutes or until edges lightly brown. Remove from oven and set aside to cool completely.
- Prepare Mai Tai Cheese Ball Mix according to package directions using cream cheese. Add whipped topping and mix well.
- Spread mixture over cooled Absolutely Almond Pound Cake crust; top with desired fruit. Cover and chill until about 20 minutes before serving.
Makes 12 servings.