The "Manly Bacon Burger" Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef
1-2 tablespoons Bacon Bacon
- 4-8 cooked bacon slices, optional
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- Prepare grill to medium heat. In large bowl, combine beef and Bacon Bacon. Form into 4 patties.
- Place patties on grill. Grill, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 8-10 minutes.
- Top with cheese the last 1-2 minutes of grilling. Place burgers on buns and drizzle with Smoky Bacon BBQ Sauce.