Strawberry Market Salad Recipe
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (12-16 ounces) package mixed greens
- 1 (16 ounce) container fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 red apple, cored and chopped
- ½ green apple, cored and chopped
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
1. Prepare grill to medium heat. Brush chicken with Avocado Oil; sprinkle with Citrus Herb Seasoning. Place chicken on grill. Grill, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 165F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 10-12 minutes. Remove from grill; let rest 2 minutes. Slice.
2. Meanwhile, divide mixed greens and fruit evenly among 4 dinner plates. Arrange sliced chicken over salads; sprinkle with almonds and blue cheese.
3. Serve dressing on the side, or drizzle over salads just before serving.
Makes 4 servings.