Steak Cobb Salad Jars Recipe
Grab and go! Perfect for lunch, these fresh salads are filled with tender steak, bacon, eggs, blue cheese and lettuce.
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 4 (1-quart) wide-mouth mason jars
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 4 ounces blue cheese crumbles
- 18 ounces chopped Romaine lettuce
1. Prepare grill to medium heat. Rub steak with Roasted Garlic Infused Oil; sprinkle with Ultimate Steak Seasoning. Place steak on grill. Grill, turning once, until desired doneness is reached on an instant-read thermometer (145°F for medium-rare; 160°F for medium), about 10-14 minutes depending on thickness. Slice thinly.
2. In a small bowl, combine next 4 ingredients; whisk until smooth. Divide among mason jars.
3. Layer tomatoes, steak, bacon, eggs, and cheese over dressing. Fill remainder of jars with lettuce; seal lids. Refrigerate.
4. To serve, open each jar and shake salad into bowl.
Makes 4 servings.
Note: May use pint-sized mason jars for smaller salad servings if desired.