Smoky Cranberry Meatballs Recipe
Perfect for fall and winter entertaining, these saucy meatballs are slow-simmered with sweet-tangy BBQ and cranberries.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- ½ cup plain panko bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In large bowl, combine first 4 ingredients. Roll into 1½-inch meatballs; place on a large greased rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes. Transfer to a 4-quart or larger greased slow cooker.
- Top with Smoky Bacon BBQ Sauce and cranberry sauce, stirring gently to coat. Cook on LOW 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally.