Pot o' Gold Cupcakes Recipe
Feeling lucky? Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with these sweet and simple cupcakes for your favorite lads and lassies.
- 12 paper cupcake liners
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 10-12 drops green food coloring
- 1 (16 ounce) container cream cheese frosting
- 12 gold chocolate coins
- Green sprinkles for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place paper liners in a 12-count muffin pan. In large bowl, prepare Absolutely Almond Pound Cake Mix according to package directions using water and butter. Stir in food coloring.
- Divide batter among paper liners. Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Frost cupcakes. Gently press a chocolate gold coin onto the top of each one. Garnish with green sprinkles if desired.