Peanut Butter Cup Brownies Recipe
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons butter, melted and divided
- 2 large eggs
- 16 miniature peanut butter cups, roughly chopped and divided
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a small bowl, combine peanut butter, powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons melted butter; stir until smooth. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix Butterscotch Brownie Mix, eggs and remaining ½ cup melted butter; stir to combine. Fold in about ¾ of the chopped peanut butter cups, reserving ¼ for garnish.
3. Pour brownie batter into greased 8x8-inch baking pan. Dollop with reserved peanut butter mixture; swirl with a butter knife to create a marbled effect.
4. Bake 33-35 minutes. Immediately top hot brownies with remaining chopped peanut butter cups. Cool completely before slicing.
Makes about 16 servings.