Irish Cream Chocolate Poke Cake Recipe
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup refrigerated Irish cream nondairy creamer
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1¾ cups 2% milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 10 chocolate-mint candies, roughly chopped (such as Andes® Mints)
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Prepare Classy Chocolate Pound Cake Mix as directed on package using water and butter; pour batter into a greased 9-inch round cake pan. Bake 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
2. While cake is still warm, poke holes in top using a wood skewer or handle of a wooden spoon. Immediately pour creamer over warm cake, drizzling it into the holes. Refrigerate 1 hour.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk pudding mix with milk for 2 minutes; let stand 2 additional minutes. Carefully spread onto cake. Top with whipped topping and chocolate-mint candies. Keep chilled until ready to serve.
Makes 10 servings.