Gooey Caramel Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- 2 (12 ounce) tubes refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs or finely chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 14-inch Dutch oven or oven-proof pan with aluminum foil or spray with no-stick cooking spray.
- Remove rolls from package and separate; set frosting aside. Cut each roll into 4 pieces and place in Dutch oven. In small bowl, combine sugar, graham crackers and cinnamon; sprinkle over rolls.
- Cover with lid. Bake 25-30 minutes or until rolls are desired doneness. Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine frosting and Creamy Caramel Sauce. Drizzle over warm rolls.