Flaky Reuben Rolls Recipe
- ½ (17.6 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed (1 sheet)
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 slices deli corned beef
- ½ cup sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Poppy seeds for garnish, optional
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Unroll puff pastry; brush dough with 2 tablespoons Vidalia® Onion Dressing. Layer with cheese slices and corned beef to within ½-inch edge of dough. Sprinkle with sauerkraut.
2. Roll up lengthwise. Slice crosswise into 1-inch rounds. Place on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush with egg wash. Sprinkle with poppy seeds, if desired.
3. Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with remaining Vidalia® Onion Dressing for dipping.
Makes 8 servings.