Easy Tex-Mex Enchiladas Recipe
Filled with chicken, Tex-Mex spices and cheese, these easy enchiladas make a delicious weeknight family dinner.
- 2 cups chopped prepared Makin' Magic Chicken or leftover turkey
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded Colby jack cheese, divided6
- 6-8 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- Shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and/or sour cream for garnish if desired
- Preheat oven to 325°F. In large bowl, combine first 5 ingredients and 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Divide mixture among tortillas and roll up. Place, seam-side down, in a greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Drizzle with enchilada sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 25 minutes. Uncover and bake 5 additional minutes.
Makes 6-8 servings.