Chocolate Hazelnut Baby Cakes Recipe
So dark and decadent, these luscious little chocolate cakes are perfect for Nutella lovers!
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 1 (16 ounce) container chocolate frosting
- ¼ cup chopped hazelnuts, almonds or pecans, optional
- Preheat oven to 325°F. In large bowl, combine Classy Chocolate Pound Cake Mix, water and melted butter. Mix until combined.
- Divide batter among wells of Silicone Bar Pan or 1 (12-count) greased muffin pan until each well is half-full. Dollop ½ teaspoon chocolate-hazelnut spread into each well. Fill with remaining batter.
- Bake 30 minutes or until fully baked. Cool completely. Before serving, spread an additional teaspoon of chocolate-hazelnut spread onto each mini cake. Decorate with chocolate frosting, and garnish with chopped nuts, if desired.
Makes 12-16 servings.