Blueberry Cinnamon Streusel Muffins Recipe
Rise and shine with these delicate blueberry muffins, topped with crumbly cinnamon streusel.
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup + 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 cup water
- 7 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- ¼ cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a small bowl, combine blueberries with 1 tablespoon flour; toss until coated. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, prepare Cinnamon Muffin Melt Mix packet 1 according to package directions using water and 3 tablespoons melted butter. Gently fold in blueberries. Divide batter among a greased 12-count muffin pan.
- In small bowl, combine Cinnamon Muffin Melt Mix packet 2 with remaining ½ cup flour, 4 tablespoons melted butter and oats; stir until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over muffins, pressing slightly into the batter.
- Bake 16-17 minutes. Cool completely. Remove from pan.
Makes 12 muffins.