Blueberry Almond Bundt Cake Recipe
So pretty for springtime, this luscious showstopper cake is sweetened with fresh blueberries, coconut and almonds.
- 1½ cups (3 sticks) melted butter
- 2 cups water
- 2/3 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; blend well. Do not overmix; batter will be lumpy.
- In a small bowl, toss blueberries with flour until lightly coated; fold into batter. Pour batter into a well-greased bundt-style pan.
- Bake 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool cake completely; invert onto serving platter.
- In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar and enough milk to reach desired consistency. Drizzle over cake. Garnish with sliced almonds if desired.