Berry Swirl Chiffon Bars Recipe
Enjoy the sweet taste of summer with these luscious berry bars, swirled with red, white and blue.
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup 2% milk, divided
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325°F. In medium bowl, combine first 3 ingredients; mix well. Press into the bottom of a greased 8x8-inch pan. Bake 8 minutes; cool.
- In large microwave-safe bowl, microwave cream cheese on HIGH 45-60 seconds or until smooth when whisked. Whisk in ¾ cup milk until smooth; whisk in Strawberry Chiffon Bar Mix packet 1. Pour batter over cooled crust.
- In small bowl, whisk Strawberry Chiffon Bar Mix packet 2 into remaining ¼ cup milk until combined. Drizzle over batter, swirling together the layers with a butter knife. Sprinkle blueberries on top.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until center is slightly wobbly (but not liquid) when gently shaken. Cool at room temperature 30 minutes. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 16 servings.