8-Layer Taco Salad Recipe
A taco salad full of flavor and healthy goodness!
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and pealed
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1-2 (9 ounce) packages chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1½ cups crumbled pita chips (any flavor)
- ½ cup shredded Mexican-style cheese blend
- In large skillet, heat Avocado Oil over medium-high heat. Add turkey and 1 tablespoon Fiesta Party Seasoning. Cook and crumble until no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Do not drain.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine avocado, yogurt and remaining ½ teaspoon Fiesta Party Seasoning; smash to desired consistency.
- In large glass bowl or individual containers, layer lettuce, turkey, beans, tomatoes, chips, avocado mixture and salsa. Sprinkle with cheese.
Makes 4-6 servings.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BIGTSFan from Super Amazing Super easy to make. Definitely a keeper. Highly recommended!!!
Date published: 2017-02-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Melinda from Delicious! The chipotle seasoning in this salad is absolutely amazing!
Date published: 2015-03-03