Cute or creepy? Sweet or spooky? Whatever your style, you can create some killer cocktails this Halloween.
In fact, here are a few of our favorite tricks (and treats!) to make it frighteningly easy.
7 Ways to Pick Your Poison
- The devil’s in the details. Get the party started with these devilishly good drinks, just for the grown-ups.
To make each “Hot Red Devil,” just mix ¼ cup pomegranate juice, ¼ cup Honey Lemon Drink Mixer and 2-3 tablespoons jalapeno vodka. Add a splash of sparkling water right before serving, and garnish each glass with red chili “horns” on the sides.
- Drink up, witches. Stir a few drops of green food coloring into your White Chocolatini Drink Mix before freezing. Garnish your “witch’s brew” with sour gummy worms for a cute yet creepy-crawly effect.
- Sit for a spell. Just pour 1 bottle Mulled Wine Mixer and 1 bottle red wine into a large kettle on your stovetop, and let it simmer away slowly on low. You don’t have to lift a finger – and your house will smell absolutely amazing by the time your pretties arrive.
- Grab some ghoulish garnishes. Remember, this isn’t just about the “boos.” You can dress up virtually any drink with something fresh (like orange wheels and herbs), something sparkly (like black or orange rimming sugar) or something silly (like straws and gummy eyeballs).
- Think candy apples – for adults. Move over, poisoned apples. With warm spices, caramel and Honeycrisp apples, this recipe for Spiced Caramel Apple Sangria is perfect for Halloween (and the rest of autumn, too).
- Say it with me: bloody Mary, bloody Mary, bloody Mary. Want to enjoy brunch with your favorite guys and ghouls? Try one of these wickedly good recipes:
Fiesta Bloody Marys
Blended Bloody Mary
- Vamp it up. And last but not least, if you’re looking for a cocktail with a little “bite” to it, serve White Chocolatini Drinks with a splash of blood-red grenadine. Use sparkling black sugar to rim the glasses, and add plastic white fangs as a garnish.
You’ll find more of our Halloween recipes right here. Now what are some of your favorite tips and tricks? Share your ideas with us on Facebook, or tell us below. We’d love to hear about how you throw a monster bash!
Have a safe and happy Halloween!