Feel like you’re going in circles these days? You might as well have a little fun with it!
Today we’re featuring some of our favorite recipes for gathering ‘round – quite, well, literally. From party rings to Bundt cakes to skillets, here are 12 fresh, fun ways to bring everyone ‘round the table this week:
Recipe Round-Up: 12 Fun Ways to Go Full Circle
1. Ham & Cheese Egg Nests. A complete breakfast – in a cute little cup! These easy make-ahead egg nests are filled with diced ham, hash browns and Cheddar cheese.
Serve with fresh fruit and toast. Oh, and they freeze beautifully, so you (or your older students at home!) can even reheat them in the microwave in the mornings to save time.
2. Overnight Chia Breakfast Pudding. Got a few mason jars around the house? Grab ‘em and make these pretty breakfast parfaits for the whole week, topped with fresh berries and chopped walnuts.
3. Spinach & Herb Pull-Apart Dip. Gloriously gooey cheese, savory spinach and fresh-baked buttery rolls – all in one simple skillet.
So deliciously dunkable, this warm pull-apart appetizer is perfect for movie night or lazy weekend afternoons.
4. Thai Chicken Pasta Skillet. Who needs takeout?
Tossed with fresh cilantro, tender chicken, chopped peanuts and sugar snap peas, this sizzling stir-fry will become a new family favorite. And it’s ready, from start to finish, in 30 minutes flat.
5. Mom’s Steak Burrito Bowls. Make your own restaurant-style burrito bowls, complete with perfectly tender flank steak and all kinds of garden-fresh veggies.
By the way, this one is a slow-cooker recipe, so it’s great for weekends or those of you working from home right now!
6. Chicken Alfredo Crescent Ring. A kid-friendly favorite. Create a comforting home-cooked dinner, filled with shredded chicken, rich Alfredo sauce and creamy mozzarella – all wrapped up in a pretty pastry ring.
7. Bountiful Beer Bread Bowl. Want a family-size snack for your next board game night or Netflix marathon? Always a hit, this classic buttery bread bowl is perfect for sharing.
At our house, we love to fill it with Spinach & Herb Dip, stirring in chopped water chestnuts for a little extra crunch.
8. Bayou Jack Burgers. Meet your new favorite pub burger for the summer.
So juicy and smoky, these lip-smacking burgers get a little kick with melty pepper jack cheese, creamy-tangy aioli, and sliced rings of fresh red bell and poblano peppers.
9. Perfect Pepperoni Pizzas. No pizza sauce in your pantry? You can make your own homemade sauce anytime by combining 1 tablespoon Mama Mia™ Marinara Sauce Mix with 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce. That’s it!
It’s the absolute BEST – and it’s the secret ingredient for these quick weeknight pizzas. Feel free to customize the recipe with your favorite toppings, too.
10. Black & White Layer Cake. Have a birthday, anniversary or new grad at home during quarantine? Don’t worry – you can still create a special celebration at home.
Surprise your family with this gorgeous showstopper, layered with decadent cake and fluffy almond frosting.
11. Blueberry Almond Bundt Cake. Isn’t it a beauty?
Easy and elegant, this luscious cake is sweetened with fresh blueberries, flaked coconut and sliced almonds. Perfect for Mother’s Day brunch at home!
12. Mediterranean Party Ring . And last but not least, try this Greek-inspired party ring, stuffed with spinach, artichokes, feta cheese, pine nuts and more. It looks fancy, but it’s really easy to make.
Just grab 2 (8 ounce) tubes refrigerated crescent rolls. On a large baking sheet, lay out the triangles in a ring, overlapping the short ends to create a sun shape, like this:
Spoon the spinach filling (see full recipe here)over the wide ends of the crescent rolls. Gently pull triangle tips up and over the filling, tucking the pointed ends under the bottom layer.
Brush with a beaten egg, and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 375°F at 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. And ta-da!
Which recipes will you try this week? No matter the shape, you can’t go wrong with this round-up.
Real delicious. Real easy. Now that definitely has a nice ring to it.