Just add whiskey and milk for frosty, creamy cocktails, made for holiday entertaining with friends. Or serve hot for cozy fireside drinks, perfect for curling up with your favorite slippers and a good book.
Here are a few of our favorite ways to mix it up!
5 Ways to Enjoy a Cup o’ Cheer
- Spiked Maple Frozen Lattes. Impress your friends with these frozen spiked cocktails, drizzled with a swirl of maple syrup or caramel sauce. You don’t even need a blender!
- Spiked Iced Lattes. Prefer your drinks over ice? You’ll love this cool and creamy cocktail with a subtle splash of orange liqueur.
- Spiked Winter Warmers. Chase the chill away with these cozy cocktails, infused with bourbon and vanilla vodka.
For after-dinner drinks, add a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of sweet cinnamon.
- Warm Spiked Maple Latte. If you’re more of a whiskey guy or gal, keep it simple with this classic combination for a cold winter’s night.
- Maple Lattes – Without the Liquor. Have overnight guests? To make maple lattes in the morning, just leave out the alcohol! Grab a microwave-safe bowl, whisk your latte mix with 6 cups 2% milk, and then microwave 4-6 minutes. You’ll have coffee for the whole crowd – without the cost of the drive-thru.
Happy New Year, my friends … here’s to you!